Next Saturday, June 18th a contingent of stellar candidates, will be in MOAB and they want to meet you and hear what issues matter to you! We'll be serving up a chicken dinner and we're counting on you & your family showing up and sharing a meal with the people who are working hard to represent you! Please bring a dessert to share with your family and friends as well as your dishes/flatware.
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet the following people:
- Mike Weinholtz Gubernatorial candidate
- Kim Bowman Lt. Governor candidate
- Jon Harper Attorney General candidate
- Misty K. Snow U.S. Senate vs Mike Lee (in Primary contest with Jonathon Swinton)
- Stephen Tryon U.S. Congress vs Chaffetz/Teng
- Heidi Redd Utah Senate vs David Hinton (GOP)
- Ty Markham Utah House vs Mike Noel (GOP) (joining us in San Juan County)
This will be a casual event where you'll have direct access to the candidates and you can express your concerns and hopes for the future of Carbon County and Utah. Take advantage and help support this stellar group of people who are working for all of us!